Date / Times
8:30 am-12:30 pm
MA DHCC Meeting Tuesday, 11-14-23
8:30 am – 12:30 pm
Location: Whittier Rehabilitation Hospital – Westborough
150 Flanders Rd, Westborough, MA 01581
Thank you to our sponsors, Gordon Food Service, Kate Farms, and Global Health Products!
Fee: $25 for members. $60 for non-members.
Remember to log in first if you are a member!
Become a member for the discounted rate!
Kris Mogensen, MS, RD-AP, LDN, CNSC
- Identify 5 indications for parenteral nutrition
- Select the best enteral nutrition method based on a patient’s enteral access
- Describe indications for commercially made food-based enteral formulas
- Describe clinical challenges associated with use of blenderized (home-made) enteral formulas
Sadie C. Daniels, RDN, CSG, LDN
Survey Readiness, Clinical to Kitchen. Presentation and Interactive Discussion
- List 3 areas to always address in a nutrition assessment. Describe the meaning of insidious weight loss.
- Identify 3 areas DPH look for during initial kitchen tour and 3 items Surveyors look for during meal rounds.
- List 3 common Nursing Home deficiencies and discuss how to prepare for a successful survey.
- Comprehend how to locate and utilize the CMS forms to perform routine auditing.
Bookings are closed for this event.