Date / Times
8:30 am-4:00 pm
Education Sampler and Network Meeting
Wednesday September 15, 2021 at DoubleTree Boston/Milford 11 Beaver St. Milford, MA 01757
8:30am to 4pm – including business meeting, networking, luncheon, and vendors!
Featured Topics and Speakers:
- IDDSI SLP & RDN Team, IDDSI Best Practices & Meeting Regulations and Using QAPI to Document IDDSI Efforts by Katrina Woodward, MS/CCC-SLP, CDP and Mary Rybicki MS, RDN, LDN
- Wound Care Treatment and Management by Tasha Christo MD, CWSP and Maggie Dylewski PhD, RD
- End of Life Ethics by Anne Luippold RN
$100 for all day meeting. Includes continental breakfast and lunch.
Please RSVP by Wednesday September 1st.
Note: for the IDDSI presentation: Each registered MA DHCC member may bring a guest for the IDDSI presentation, as space available. Email guest name and title to Mary Rybicki at firstname.lastname@example.org
Suggested to complete prior to 9-15-21 meeting:
- Explore IDDSI Website and then the resources under the USA Flag: https://iddsi.org/
- Read the IDDSI Framework and Detailed Level Definitions document and the IDDSI Testing Methods document at: https://iddsi.org/Testing-Methods
Submit IDDSI questions ahead to: Mary Rybicki at email@example.com
For the Learning Objectives and Speaker’s Bios for all the presentations, look in the Handout section on the website: Click on “Account” and then on left see “meeting handouts”.
Bookings are closed for this event.