Massachusetts Dietetics in Health Care Communities, DHCC, (formerly Consultant Dietitians in Health Care Facilities), is an organization of nutrition professionals providing expert food and nutrition services.
“The Massachusetts Dietetics in Health Care Communities is dedicated to educating and supporting the registered dietitians (RDN) and diet technicians (DTR) who specialize in caring for residents in extended care communities (nursing & rehabilitation centers, assisted living centers, group homes, and correctional institutions) as the experts in the delivery of food and nutrition care.”
Please feel free to connect with any of the Executive Board Members with questions about membership or to volunteer!
Executive Board Members 2022-2023
- Chair: Heather Wilson, MEd, RDN, LDN- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurers: Sadia Kazimi and Dot Rouke
- Secretary/Web: Mary Rybicki, MS, RDN, LDN- Mrybickird@gmail.com
- Past Treasurer: Coreyann K. Poly, PhD, MEd, CDE, RD, LDN
- Chair: Three year commitment: year 1 – Chair-Elect, year 2 – Chair and year 3 – Past Chair.
- Secretary: Appointed biannually to serve for two (2) years.
- Treasurer: Appointed biannually to serve for two (2) years.
- Planning Committee.
- Executive Board Members have free membership to MA DHCC including full day September meeting
- All Planning Members – have free membership to MA DHCC upon completion of a planned meeting –applicable to the following year’s membership fees.
Volunteering as member of Planning Committee
Consider volunteering as a member of the Planning Committee, or helping this committee with various small tasks, such as registration desk, organize and/or procure refreshments or just sharing some ideas. Everyone is welcome to attend the Planning Committee Meeting in the spring just to find out what goes on behind the scenes. Keep in mind that part of team work; many hands make light work. Many of these positions can be shared with a friend or colleague. Please feel free to connect with any of the Executive Board Members to volunteer!